We are pleased to share ETC Cooperative's Board Package for Q1.
- Core-Geth development team are now funded by ETC Cooperative.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of Core-Geth and Hyperledger Besu.
- Improved RPC endpoint support via Rivet plus our own CloudFlare caching, serving over 500M requests per month.
- Mystique hard fork in February.
- Publication of 2021 Retrospective, Budget and Roadmap.
- AGM held in March.
- Our $1.6M USD budget for 2022 is significantly higher than our actual spending of $483K for 2021, with a significant part of that spending being staffing costs, as we have grown (and will continue to grow) the team.
- $250K has been budgeted for ecosystem grants during 2022.
Here are the previous reports covering 2021:
- 2021 Q1 Board Package
- 2021 April/May Board Package
- 2021 Q2 Board Report
- 2021 July/August Board Package
- 2021 Q3 Board Package
- 2021 Retrospective
Also, see Filings page page which lists all of incorporation documents, resolutions, IRS filings and other transparency reports.