We are pleased to share ETC Cooperative's Board Package for Q3.
- Ongoing Core-Geth development work, with several upstream patches, a fix of consensus bug in Etchash, and improved dialogue between the Core-Geth and Hyperledger Besu clients.
- Initiated Erigon development work, a Go-Ethereum fork that reduces bloat: Full synchronization on ETC took a few days, and used about 160 GB.
- Ongoing Hyperledger Besu development work, with 7 releases.
- Full deployment and launch of Gnosis Safe to ETC mainnet and Mordor testnet: Ethereum Classic Safe
- Documentation: A website for “Risk Evaluation of 51-Percent Attacks on Ethereum Classic” has been created so the community can further trust the ETC blockchain.
- Ended September of 2022 with liquid assets, including cash plus $ETC, of over $5.5M USD.
- Budgeted spending was $414K USD to the end of Q3 but actual spending was only $239K USD.
Here are the previous reports released in 2022:
Also, see the Filings page which lists all of incorporation documents, resolutions, IRS filings and other transparency reports.