We are pleased to share ETC Cooperative's Board Package for Q2.
- Ongoing Core-Geth development work, with 3 releases.
- Ongoing Hyperledger development work, with 8 releases.
- Hugely improved reliability for RPC endpoints with https://rivet.cloud taking on the load.
- Work on bringing Gnosis Safe to ETC mainnet.
- Research work by Isaac on ADESS : A Proof of Work Protocol Modification to Deter Double-Spend Attacks and ECIP-1108: TABS: An Experiment with a 2- Dimensional Consensus Scoring Protocol
- Net income of over $500K USD during the final quarter of Grayscale funding leaving us with a total balance of over $5.5M USD.
- Budgeted spending was $660K USD to the end of Q2 but actual spending was only $435K USD.
Here are the previous reports released in 2022:
Also, see Filings page page which lists all of incorporation documents, resolutions, IRS filings and other transparency reports.