We are pleased to share ETC Cooperative's Board Package for Q3 and October.
- Diego López León joins the ETC Cooperative
- Diego takes over EtherCluster, BlockScout and CloudFlare
- Switch to Rivet for ETC mainnet RPC endpoint.
- ETC Core launch new ETC Node Explorer
- Successful activation of the Magneto hard-fork.
- Mystique hard-fork preparation
- Treasury progresses during July and August, but that is followed by withdrawal of support by ETC Cooperative in September.
- Another treasury proposal?
- Hyperledger Besu development work
- Exceptional amount of Grayscale funding during April to October, as ETC prices hit an all-time high during May. Nearly $3.9M USD of revenue was received or has been accrued by the ETC Coop from April to October leaving over $4.2M USD of assets on our balance sheet at the end of the quarter (cash balance and receivables).
- Ongoing Comms and Marketing work.
Here are the most recent previous reports:
Also, see Filings page page which lists all of incorporation documents, resolutions, IRS filings and other transparency reports.