We are pleased to announce the release of the ETC Cooperative April 2020 Report.
This is an update on what has been happening at the ETC Cooperative since the Q1 2020 Transparency Report.
- April was the month where we “caught up” with our reporting backlog, publishing both the 2019 Retrospective and Q1 2020 transparency reports.
- Work towards the Phoenix hardfork in early June remains on track.
- Our various development and infrastructure projects continued, with updates in the remainder of this presentation.
- Preparing for Consensus: Distributed event, which will be covered in the May board pack.
The mission of the ETC Coop is to steward the development of the Ethereum Classic protocol and to support the growth of a mature ecosystem around that protocol. There are three pillars to this mission:
- Accelerate adoption of ETC technology by individuals and enterprises through effective branding, marketing and education.
- Foster collaboration between ecosystem participants including developers, miners, investors, enterprises and end-users.
- Mature Governance and Transparency – efficient and transparent governance framework, including use of funds.
Here are some important pages on this new website created in Q1 2020: